Friday, May 20, 2016

~Good Afternoon my pretties~



I have a very special little guest for the weekend!
You might all remember him from something I stitched for my very special boyfriend a few months ago~

Say hello to Saber!

                                                   

This little guy already is settling in and enjoying sitting in the window of my stitching room~


                        


Of course that was after checking out the house..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh! What's in here?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maybe something good behind here??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OH! Look at this handsome fella!"


~Then it was back to lounging about and watching me work~



Hope you all enjoy this post!
I will be back to posting more often now so please check back soon! ;)

-Kirby and Saber
x Wickedly Wunderful Stitches x

No comments:

Post a Comment