Thursday, July 16, 2015

~Some of the dolls I have made over the years~

*I hope you all enjoy them*
.......
.....
...
..
.

~2015~
****************************

~Baroness Lavinnia Merryweather~















******************************



~2014~
***************************
~1700's Style Gourd Head Queen Anne Doll~

*Her name is Hecuba*



She is shown sitting in a chair that is handmade and perfect size for her bottom to sit upon~



~She was made just for my mom at christmas time~


*********************************



~My 1800's Style Doll~



**************************************
~A tiny Angel doll~


************************************

~My 1700's "Queen Anne" Style doll~







~2013~
***************************


My first 1700's Queen Anne Style Doll..

"Jane"





********************************






No comments:

Post a Comment