Thursday, March 26, 2015

Good morning my Primitive friends!!

I wanted to share with you all my latest doll I've been working on~
She is another Queen Anne 1700-1800's Style doll but, this time I decided I wanted her to look a bit "older".. A very antiqued,primmed up, type doll =) 

Her head and arms are made out of paper mache since I haven't really tried my hand at carving like the originals LOL. 
But I felt the paper mache was a close enough look =)













Now she needed an under skirt which I fashioned out of some vintage,silky fabric~



Next, I believed it was time I give her some hair and the next layer to her skirt! =) 

I went for a more "plain", hair style rather then some of the more "wild" hair they had in those days.. LOL



Now all that is left is to finish her dress and add some detail to the skirt~
Check back soon for her finished dress and more updates! =)
Thank you for reading,

-Kirby 

No comments:

Post a Comment